Darul Irfan Research Institute (DIRI)
6/G, Zakir Hossain Society, Road No# 04, South Khulshi, Chattogram, Bangladesh.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.diri.org.bd
- Serenity in Nature
- Sufi Rituals and Sufi Activities around the Globe
- Sufi Shrine / Mazar / Mausoleum around the Globe
- Maizbhandar Darbar Sharif, it`s Sufi Rituals and Activities
Announcement : 4th January 2022, Tuesday
Closing : June 30, 2022, Thursday
Selection : July 15, 2022, Friday
Notification : July 25, 2022, Monday
(Through e-mail and web site – www.diriphotosalon.org)
Award Giving Ceremony : July 29, 2022, Friday
Virtual gallery Exhibition : Start from August 01, 2022, Monday
Gallery Exhibition : October 07, 2022, to October 14, 2022, at Chattogram
October 21, 2022, to October 24, 2022, at Dhaka
(Depends on Pandemic situation)
PDF Catalogue and award mailed : August 05, 2022, Friday
- Rashid Un Nabi, EFIAP, Hon. FBPS, APSG, ABPS, Hon. EFMPA, Hon. FWPAI
- Hasan Saifuddin Chandan, EFIAP, Hon. FBPS. Photographer – Map Photo Agency
- Abir Abdullah, Photo Editor – Prothom Alo
- Yusuf Tushar, EFIAP, FIAP liaison officer, Bangladesh. General Secretary – BPS
- Syed Irfanul Hoque, Managing Trustee, DIRI
- Kazi Golam Quddus Helal, Photographer
Total 148 awards plus US $ 5000 cash awards,
- Best Author of this Salon will be awarded a special prize of $500
- 4 DIRI Salon Gold each will receive US $200 (Total US $800) 4 DIRI salon Silver and 4 DIRI salon Bronze and 24 Honorable Mention
- 4 GPU Gold each will receive US $200 (Total US $800), 4 GPU Silver, 4 GPU Bronze and 24 Honorable Mention
- 4 SSS Gold, each will receive US $200 (Total US $800), 4 SSS Silver and 4 SSS Bronze Medal and 24 Honorable Mention
- 4 BPS Gold, each will receive US $200 (Total US $800), 4 BPS Silver and 4 BPS Bronze Medal and 24 Merit Certificate
- 1 CPS Gold + US $150, 1 CPS Silver and 1 CPS Bronze Medal
- 1 Mahfuz Ullah Memorial Gold+ US $150, 1 Mahfuz Ullah Memorial Silver,1 Mahfuz Ullah Memorial Bronge
- Special Trophy + US $1000 for the best photograph on “Maizbhandar Darbar Sharif, it’s Sufi Rituals and Activities”.
- Awards will be sent by airmail on August 10, 2022 (The organizer will take all possible care while handling the awards; however, we assume no liability for damages and loss during airmail / shipment.)
- All acceptances will count for “GPU, SSS and BPS Honor List” and Distinctions
No entry fees.
By entering this competition, you are explicitly consenting to the personal details you have supplied, including email addresses, being held, processed, and used by the competition / exhibition organizers for purposes associated with this competition / exhibition. Entrants also explicitly consents to such information being sent to organizations that have accorded official recognition, patronage, or accreditation to this competition / exhibition. Entrants acknowledge and accept that entering this competition / exhibition means that the status and results of entrants’ entry may be made public.
- Authors can participate in all 4 sections and maximum 4 photos can be submitted in each section either in Color or in Monochrome or in mixed.
- Authors must fill out online entry form.
- The competition is open to all amateur and professional photographers around the globe.
- Authors must submit photos online. Photos must be in JPG/JPEG file format, maximum dimensions: 1920 pixel in longest side and 1080 pixel in Shortest side.in 300 dpi
- Compression 7-12, maximum file size 2 MB
- All entries must be submitted through the DIRI International Photo Award 2022 website: diriphotosalon.org
- The competition is open to everyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the organizer or its agent, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to the exhibition rules and conditions.
- An entrant’s images will not be presented to the judges consecutively. An entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging in that section. Distribution of images shall be in the same round order as submitted by the entrant.
- Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally. By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his own (aliases are not permitted).
- The entrant permits the organizers to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the competition. Large file will be needed for making large prints required in Print Exhibition and for other printing purpose. So, the participants whose images will be selected/ win prizes shall send large size image to the organizer in due time.
- The competition assumes no liability of any misuse of copyright. Images may be altered, either electronically or otherwise by the entrant. All final work must be on digital file.
- No title or identification of the maker shall be visible anywhere on the face of an image.
- Each image must have a unique title.
- An image may be entered in only one section.
- Entrants who indicate that their images may not be reproduced or used will not be eligible for awards or inclusion in an audio-visual of the exhibition / competition “and could be subject to disqualification” by the organizer.
- If at any time, it is determined in the reasonable discretion of the competition / exhibition organizer before, during, or after the judging of the competition / exhibition that an entrant has submitted entries where one or more images may fail to comply with these Conditions of Entry, the exhibition organizers reserve the right to delete the entry from the exhibition and void any or all acceptances or awards in connection with the competition / exhibition.
- To ensure that images comply with the Conditions of Entry, the competition / exhibition organizers may carry out reasonable measures to verify that the images are the original work of the entrant, and the images comply with the rules as set out in these Conditions of Entry.
- These steps include, but are not limited to, questioning any entrant, requiring the submission of RAW files or other digital files representing the original capture of the submitted image(s), confronting the entrant with evidence that one or more submitted images fails to comply with the Conditions of Entry (also known as Entry Rules), and offering the entrant a reasonable opportunity to provide counter evidence to refute the competition / exhibition organizer’s evidence by a set deadline. Such entries that are not cleared or are still questionable after the entrant has presented evidence may be considered in breach of these Conditions of Entry and declined.
- Organizer retains the right to investigate in any way all complaints / suspicions of breaches of entry conditions, impose sanctions if deemed necessary, void the acceptances of any image found to violate the organizers rules, include the entrant’s name on the list of sanctions provided to competitions / exhibitions. Entrants automatically agree to these terms by the act of entering the competition / exhibition and agree to cooperate with any investigation.
- Participation in the Photo Salon means that the Participant fully and unconditionally accepts the Salon Rules, as well as agrees to the processing and use of personal data provided by such Participant.
Syed Emdadul Hoque Maizbhandari
Maizbhandar Darbar Sharif, Fatikchhari, Chattogram, Bangladesh.
Founder, Darul Irfan Research Institute (DIRI)
Syed Irfanul Hoque Maizbhandari
Nayeb Sajjadah Nasheen,
Maizbhandar Darbar Sharif, Fatikchhari, Chattogram, Bangladesh.
Managing Trustee, Darul Irfan Research Institute (DIRI)
Shoeb Faruquee, Photographer. Hon. FBPS
Founder & CEO, Photobank Gallery
- Shoeb Faruquee
- Shariff Ahmed
Mobile: +8801713201185 ( Viber & WhatsApp)
2nd floor, Suite: 301, Concord Khulshi Town Center
4 Zakir Hossain Road, Chattogram – 4225